Customised Training at your premises
We offer the widest and most cost effective series of courses at your premises. There is no limitation to the number of participants in our classes, as long as the audience can hear what the trainer says with a lavalier (wireless) microphone and can see what he shows on the projector or writes on a flipchart.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are the only training organization on Horizon 2020 that our approach is based on results and not on effort. We are so confident of the high value of our training that we personally guarantee on its quality, effectiveness and distinct value. In case, you are not satisfied with our training, then we will not get paid anything. Even if some of the participants have already participated in another Horizon 2020 training session, we are committed to deliver an eye-opening session for all participants from novices to senior experts in Horizon 2020.
ALL OUR COURSES LEAD TO THE AWARD OF SPECIALISATION CERTIFICATES FROM A WORLD-WIDE RECOGNISED AWARD BODY
Our courses are the only one in the whole world that lead to specialisation certificates in planning and managing european funded projects issued by a world-wide vocational award body, City and Guilds/Institute of Leadership and Management. Funding Expert Academy via Key Innovations Ltd company has been approved by the Institute of Leadership and Management, part of City and Guilds group, the international vocational education awarding body, as an ILM Recognised Provider. This recognition is the result of the high quality of courses that the organisation offers and gives the opportunity to all our participants to get awarded a specialisation certificate issued by the Institute of Leadership and Management, part of City & Guilds Group THAT ITS VALUE IS RECOGNISED WORLD-WIDE.
Our in-house courses and events
- Step-by-step guidance for developing successful grant applications for EU funds and grants (Beginner to Advanced) (EU Funds-101)
- Step-by-step guidance for managing, evaluating and assuring the production of strong impact and of high quality outcomes from your EU funded project. (EU Manage-101)
- Step-by-step guidance for developing successful grant applications in Horizon 2020 (Beginner to Advanced) (H2020-101)
- How to write an excellent impact section in an Horizon 2020 proposal (H2020-102)
- How to build the Excelence and Implementation sections in a collaborative Horizon 2020 proposal (H2020-103)
- Get prepared and build a strategy for success in FP9 the next Research and Innovation Programme (FP9 – 101)
- How to involve your organisation, team or group into highly competitive proposals in Horizon 2020 (H2020 - 104)
- Horizon 2020 Proposal Hackathons: Practical and creative problem solving sessions in exploiting successfully Horizon 2020 programme
- Master Financial Management and EC auditing of Horizon 2020 and other EU funded projects (FM-101)